The audio conference file is a Windows Media Video (.wmv file) and requires the Windows Media Player to be installed on your computer. If your computer runs Microsoft Windows you probably already have Windows Media Player. If you do not have Windows Media Player installed on your computer please go to the Windows Media Player site site to download the player for free.
Important: If you are at work, behind a firewall, you may need to contact your system administrator to download the player or files. Support for the player can be found here.
Download and Play Instructions
- Select an audio conference to download (click the appropriate red and white Download Now! button below.)
- Choose the Save File button from the browser's popup window.
- Click on OK .
- Save the audio conference file(.wmv) to your desktop—remember where you save it. This is your copy of the audio conference and it will play independently of the web site.
- To play the audio conference double click on the saved audio conference file(.wmv) or open Windows Media Player and choose the wmv file you wish to play .
Select an audio conference to download:
- Improving the Outcomes of Oral Anticoagulation:
Home Monitoring of Warfarin Therapy September 22, 2009 – Webinar sponsored by the New York IPRO
Download the Audio Conference
- To view the powerpoint presentation only click here.
- To Earn CME Credit
After the program, log onto IPRO. Register for a free account, view the slides from the event, take a short test, fill out a
brief evaluation, and receive a CME certificate. Credits are provided by the New York IPRO.